Sunday, January 29, 2012

Almost 2 years...

I've just modified my profile.  I now am 34.  I also am in my second year of learning to be a salesman.  Here are some of the important things I have and am learning:
  1. Time Management - Just like a service position, or a manufacturing position, time is money.
  2. Diligence - Consistency in filling the pipeline, following up with customers, asking for referrals
  3. Goals - don't settle for people to call me, reach 30-50 decision makers a day!
  4. It's not about me, it's about my masters (customers)
  5. If I treat my fellow employees(and family) with the same respect I treat my customers, my customers will sense it
  6. Business is simple.  Serve people, and they will want to do business with you!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog especially if other chime in. I appreciate your efforts and wish you much success.

    John Due

    President
    Nite Lite Signs

    ReplyDelete